Thursday 8 August 2013

Sunny Belgrade

Last week I was in Smederevo in visit to my cousins. On Sunday, on my way back home, I met my sister in Belgrade and we spent the whole day together there.
Literally, we were in the city whole day. And we weren't using any vehicles - we went everywhere by foot!
We've done some shopping, visited Knez Mihailova, drunk coffee there, eaten a Caribic ice cream, and, of course, we've taken lots of photos!
So here's Belgrade from my perspective. This is the first part because this weekend, we're visiting Belgrade again! Although the forecast says the weather will be bad, we have a cruising in plan, playing guitar in the centre, eating a new ice cream, day spa... Can't wait!
I had a wonderful time on Sunday and I can't wait for tomorrow!

I have arrived! It was 6:45 in the morning and I felt wonderful since I've slept for only an hour and a half the night before.
Heading for New Belgrade
View from the bridge - on Belgrade's fortress Kalemegdan
Well, I guess this is me
Ušće park. This picture reminds me of this song

No comments:

Post a Comment